Wednesday, April 7, 2010

resting and healing

My days since coming home from the hospital have been spent resting and healing. I did have one minor set back and had to go to the UW for a few hours of fluid and antibiotics because my fever got too high, but all is well.

My focus is getting my food intake back up where it belongs and getting off of IV fluid. the food issue is tough because I still deal with nausea and my tummy doesn't always like what I put in it, but we are getting there. I am down to 1/2 liter a day of iv fluid and am hoping to be off that by next week.

Yes I can have visitors,as long as you don't have a runny nose, cough or fever. My biggest risk is infection and that will come from the germ filled world we live in.

thank you all again for your prayers and support. It means a lot too us.

No comments:

Post a Comment