Sunday, February 21, 2010

day of rest

What do you do on a sunny day when you have no Dr. appointments? spend some time with your Grand Daughters! Today was an awesome day with the execption that Jim and Thomasina didn't come up because of colds. after Church we had a visit from Marsha and Trinity...Trinity had a big hug for me and we sat out in the sun and visited before they went to the park. Marsha brough me a blanket from Linfield which I will enjoy having during my rehab.

Later in the day Rebecca, Eric and Caitlyn came over and stayed a couple hours. I had not seen Caitlyn for a couple weeks so it was special indeed. She always has a smile and hug for grandpa.

Family is an important part of having the stength to heal and God has blessed us with a great family.

No comments:

Post a Comment