Thursday, March 4, 2010

short day not much to say

today was the first of 4 days of lab draws and that's about all. the stem cells are collected and the plan is in place for me to see my Doc on Monday, but first i have a tooth getting pulled tomorrow,then daily lab draws over the weekend to make sure my red, white and platelets are bouncing back ok. Chrystal is all signed off on flushing my lines and changing dressings. I got a different dressing today to try to speed heeling a little.

Unless something changes, next wed and thursday are the chemo days and friday is day ZERO! Yippie! The day we have been waiting for.

I may not blog the next few days because action will be slow and i need some quiet quality time with Chrystal before things start getting intersting.

No comments:

Post a Comment